Thursday 18 October 2012

Relive

pens down after a long time.......today i'll keep it simple and let me share an insipid state i'd say!......frightened with hard rock loneliness or breaking down courage and confidence can be quite of a dose........bt building it back is harder and more strenuous.This dedicated to all who helped me out of it or should i say almost out of it->and i won't take names daily every now and then they've been in ample nos.

Whistling down the gallery lane,
At a distance some faded thoughts regrown,
ME?was that me i saw.....
It happened to be in movies i thought......

Up my sleeve i pinched my self,
For cold was the morning and in coat i went,
I shrugged myself and stared at the distance
Me it was....a duplicate mirror image i saw;

HO!wait a marked distinction i saw
The mirror's traitor...
It smiled to itself
And often i felt it smiled at me......

Agitated i gauged the distance
And threw the stone into the air,
Up high it sored and
'pluck!'it vanished into thin air....

The grin was now larger
It approached me with horrible speed
Raised it's hands and on the floor it painted
a picture(the one i had made centuries back)
Or so i felt.....

Perched on a dusty tree
Mightily called the 'black parrot' -of Seychelles
Where was this and how was i here....
The void splashes of waves got nearer
And i distinctly heard them growing louder and wilder......

The copycat had now taken a new frame
Into the malls it tried luring me with the friends night out
I blankly looked into the faking personality
How it became me and sometimes what i thought i'd be;

Alas!It was too much to bear,
I reached for the nearest rock(a bigger one this time)
And aimed it straight to avoid the curve,
'Crack' and the window of the grey house came down.....
Soon the mirror was gone...
I was back where i was
and my friends greeted me with the ever cheerful smiles.....
What had i to envy what will it make a difference on a day?
Here i am all the same with nothing lost
Willing to take over a new voyage with hopes alight new!


-for all who trust me help me and r constant source of support......life is challenging bt to have all this around i'll challenge it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...