Saturday 13 April 2013

dilemma ?

It's a msg more to say.....                                                            


It's not easy,
Not easy at all,
To know you
And yet be apart;

I haven't been
At a distance though,
But you seem to be
Moving in and out;

I wasn't looking back,
Infact I had walked on;
But way later,
I had turned back,
And saw you looking in my distant hue,
I could see it was so true;

No fake hath
Left me ajar,
I'm impervious to the superfluous
And so was I so far;
Until I saw,
It was for long,
Long enough to be false,
I gave it another chance,
And I know I wasn't wrong;

I'm not mistaken,
That I know,
But your way,
All suddenly unassuaged ;

I fear not your return,
But I fear the days going by,
For time is ominous,
It waits for none;

The shell you seek,
To be distant from me;
I sense some doubt,
You're having in me.

Whatever it is,
Valid or not,
I'd like you to know,
I play not false!

Beyond the bars,
You've read my thoughts,
You've made me think a second time,
And now i'm sure,
You meant it then,
Today I say I mean it now,
Have no doubt,
For I play not false,
Betray me not,
For I take not haults!

1 comment:

  1. afterthoughts in a situation where u'e gauged it wrong :) -if that reduces doubts

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...