Sunday 5 May 2013

opaque

I once remember,
On the desolate outskirts
Where the forest marked it's solemn end
I pledged my steps would never return,
Once I'd run into them.......

The crying call
Kept me at bay,
I had to stay
Or leave at risk,
The risk to wide the road too narrow,
The knowledge too shallow
To find a rendezvous
To know the noble me;


When things had torn
Much more than I thought,
And literal meaning took
My hand,
I heard the demeaning devil,
The crying calls growing distant....
The willow trees making way,
And I was running into unveiled,undiscovered,
Like Borneo was born again;

Mystic,chastity, amuse grasped me,
I had broken the unforgiving ties,
And my heart felt at ease.....
But say me why,
In this distant land,
Where no borders I cross,
No distance I gauge,
A creature like me in this heavenly abode
Must share my place
And yet deny to be a part?

No matter how hard I tried,
The things were not much penetrable,
A guard of case he wore so well,
How hard I tried it was in vein;
In moments he'd say of the fondest times,
And yet again take them back,
As if  I were to spy on him,
Wherein I had no idea of where I was;

The dark deep eyes,
Hidden in them a story so true,
And yet the silence encumbers this
For it was not a promised rendezvous!
I trod roads with this old menace
Still under the spell of mute,
Having to face the surviving facts,
Of which I had learnt not much;

And yet on this day
When I part,
I part as a stranger to him,
No words said,
No memories shared,
As if I knew a living ghost......
He never reclined,
He'd never rest,
As if protecting his life's best,
Memories cherished if ever said,
He'd slap himself for the mistake made;

And yet again
I stand there,
On the verge of the forest end,
Just the same as before,
But I think it was more than 'the end'
It was a book of realities,
The good ones I used to read in books,
Wherein I had escaped to discover,
I came across the vanquished me,
It gave me life,freedom and joy
Wherein I had given it none
And yet again when I stand on the edge
I feel the false cringing my neck,
I want to run into the wild,
Wherein I get the untampered humanity;

I saw a face,
Close enough but far away,
It passed by me
As if I wasn't a part,
I surely wasn't
Cause I was like the fruitless tree.....
No vengeance engulfed me,
But wisdom dawned,
I turned back into the unknown world,
For a trip again,
Into the wild,
Whether or not I find the opaque guy;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...