Friday 26 July 2013

juvenile siblings

emily-Oh brother where to do you go,
        When you promised me your time?
          Life has changed i say,
           Before I had never to say,
           Have I made your day-.....

     ......Looking back you stare,
           Deep into the wilderness,
           As if something it is you lost,
          From where your roots had been cut......
         Melancholy fills my self,
          I've seen you distant and grey,
        Has the world changed for us?
         I stand right here,
         Like 20yrs back,
          When we played in the sun,
         Fought the village son,
         And made the run...
         Everything together,
        Nothing ever surpassed our minds,
         It was own or not,
       Then y today does it matter,
        Just my being here-is that not all anymore?
        Does the 'name' have so much to do.....
        It lies before my hands?

Charlie-You, my sister,
            My every breath is for you,
            It is not you or your deeds that bring furry,
            But the soul that has been untaught to ignore,
          What blood in me run,
          Is my sombre soul-,
          I lay unknown to the facts of life,
           And treat this as my home,
         But all of a sudden,
         Things seem to be gone!

Emily-Beloved brother,
          It sums up to the same,
          The choice is yours,
          My love or your blood,
           The love that remains,
         Or the blood that destiny had abandoned,
         Nothing makes you save yourself,
        Your decision shall be accepted,
        And if so, I'll be gone!

Charlie-Rest a little while,
           I'm not here to run,
            Even now,if i close my eyes,
          I see me playing in the grass,
          Rolling in the clay,
         With a smile all along,
          And in it you are the only part,
         Who cared whether I laughed or cried in pain,
          I cannot deny what i know today,
           But beyond this place,
           I know, One thing,
          Without you......life is not fun,
          Lifeless I am without my son,
         So much am I without you,
         I donot choose,
          Destiny does,
          But I'll stand beside you,
          Whether it is death or not!

Emily-I smiled.....now the riddle must be gone,
           "So what does it mean?I'm here to stay or be gone?"
        I hugged him tight after only aday,
        But felt like years.....
       How can I be gone?
        I cannot live without this man-i thought.....

Charlie-No ones going anywhere I say,
             Go to hell with destiny,
           We're not knitting balls,
           That destiny shall kick us over all,
            We decide to stay.....here,
           That I have called home for 20yrs,
          When blood has denied and love has beckoned,
          How can I part with you..
          Dear sister,
           Oh!Emily,you are the ruler of my heart,
           But I am annoyed....You haven't told me of 'nevil'
       

            ...Oh!And I *blush* ....


-As from the heart of a brother and sister when suddenly the brother gets to know his blood line is not the same as his sister.....he's from the forest tribe, left desolate and unclaimed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...