Tuesday 16 July 2013

The last lines.....

The damage had been done,
The time spent,
The money gone,
And the trust broken.....

I stood there,
All alone amongst the crowd,
My girlfriends cheering me up,
Their parents giving them a chance,
I had nothing but a failure feeling,
My whole life broken into pieces,
To see all that i thought was just a vision......

The streets wet with rain,
Hopelessness spread wide and far,
The wind sounding of the turmoil,
That is to come......

The jostle this morning had said,
The bride in the pretty white gown,
The wedding bouquet so perfect,
The best day must go in vain,
Had I not the right to have a day to myself once?....just once.?....

The groom has arrived,
His eyes talk of tears that fill his eyes,
I see him as dependable ,
A person on whom the world depends,
He fought all night at the border,
To give the world a peaceful sleep,
But it's a desperate sight today,
He holds on to others.....
He clasps my hand
Blood oozing like whisky,
Stares into my eyes,
And says those words,
For which he breathed so long,
 "Pls forgive me!"......

2 comments:

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...