Saturday 24 January 2015

Not another 'Pimple'...our girly issues & great video from Michelle Phan added

I decided to make this post a little informative. Here's little to learn and know.


Here's  a small story:

I once had a big crush on a next-door guy. We had front facing windows and we had a secret text for communication. We were the best of friends and now I had a crush on him. When our big day came, I was going to tell him this at the park we often met. I had a bad day then, a pimple and I didn't go to the park. The next day, he had a girl with him. We walked together but I knew he had his girl. I missed my chance. It was not just the pimple but I was feeling down for it to some extent. It really was more coincidence. 10 years later, we met in a new city and he told me that in his teens he admired me so much and that I would never agree to be his girl. It was the 'Out of my league' concept. I only repented that day ever since. 
Sometimes things are out of control but pimples aren't. Small things that we do for ourselves like taking care of ourselves, help us love and know ourselves more. 'Pimples' are a part of external beauty and do not define us in any way. However, looking after ourselves help us achieve the best of our inner and outer self. You will fall in love with yourself, you are a lovely person, you should care for it. 

Types of Pimples-


  1. Blackhead
  2. Whitehead
  3. Infectious lesions
If you are at No. 3-'infectious lesions' you need to run to the skin care doctor. They are highly infected and therefore appear scary. I don't get them, so i'm lucky but I do get a lot of trouble from No. 1 and 2 i.e. Blackhead and Whitehead. Just like the name, the portion we see, the head is of the color 'black' or 'white'. We all hate it!

It's usually not a health problem and is suggestive of hormone level changes which leads to extra oil secretion. Some people are more prone to it while others aren't.


Solutions to Pimples-

  1. Keep your face clean
  2. Keep it well nourished
  3. Avoid clogged pores
  4. Let them be.
    If you pinch them, they will stain your face. If you don't, some of them disappear once your hormone levels have changed back.

Common problems (pimples):

  1. Leaves scars as I tamper with it
  2. One leads to many at times
  3. Itchy, red areas
  4. Agitated skin if I apply makeup
  5. Results in my lack of confidence

Day-to-day trouble it brings:

  1. Postpone my dates for acquaintance or interviews as i'm not very confident
  2. Lesser attractive to dates, however virtual that sounds
  3. Sometimes messing with dust swells it up further
  4. College life gets a little dull as everyone notices it weirdly
  5. Can't wear my spectacles if it's over my nose bridge
  6. There is a oily smell over the face 


This is written as an entry to the competition hosted by Garnier Pure Active Neem. I have not used it, so I cannot recommend it. However I have used commercial Neem products and they have done good to my skin. Here are a few links for more details on this product:-



Here's a great toothbrush video from my fav makeup artist & entrepreneur Michelle Phan

courtesy-Michelle Phan <3 her


Do you face similar skin problem or different ones? Share and comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...