Friday 5 April 2013

Innocence

Would not have noticed you,
Had it not been for your innocence,
How could you be here
And yet not be a part?

In this gamble,
There is no place for you,
The bets aren't fair,
To please your senses,
Whether you crib,cry or pray;





Stop that,
You're bothering the boss,
He's not fair,
And not to be messed with,
Not with women at all.....

Your hair's so ruffled,
Deep inside you must have had a fight,
Protest is not the way here,
I'd like to know what you're doing here,
In this dirt where I belong?

Savagely they will make you,
Run or you will be ruined,
And be wasted like me,
Why are you so innocent?
Don't you see the world here is not fair......

The more you stay,
The more I don't know why,
I keep looking at you,
Your ruffled black hair,
Those serene eyes,
Those red plush cheeks,
And the chastity you bring into this place.....
No.....No.....I'm making a mistake,
This place is not for you,
Before your dreams are shattered,
Before I'm called upon
To cause you the harm myself!

Alas!I see the boss being himself,
He's summoned me for the task,
I told you,
It was getting late for you.........

I see you asleep
And with it's break should come your end,
The chastity in you will waver away,
I cannot bear it again,
The death of yet another dream!

"Run, the window's your only escape,
I'll save myself I promise,
Just go!...Run"

Those innocent eyes kept waiting....
A wait that would never end,
He had lied,
The boss was too humble to let him go......
The orchid leaves turned moist,
Her tears not dry yet,
Some dreams saved,
Not slayed this time,
But at a much greater price paid.......

2 comments:

  1. It paints a place where gambling,drugs are the master......once in can't leave kind of thing! The irony is when it's the guy's innocence/sacrifice that gains the weight......

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...