Friday 28 February 2014

Upsurge-IsItEnterpreneurFever? #HelpThemMakeIt

Here you have a chance to say, even though I write, it is you who will decide, I will only show you a way.

Milaap has started this idea, of sharing, of spreading awareness and asking you to help and what better place could I write for? Our idea being to ask you to help give a slice of your i-phone, so someone could have a toilet/ an education/ a decent death. In return? You will smile the whole day and on your death bed look death in its face and tell your grandchild + the doctor "I am a Social Changer".


While a child, I often thought, had I not the responsibilities of family I might as well be a Social Worker for it would be most befitting my nature. Of Course you have read the Doctor post I presume, which was the family way of doing my social service. Fortunately, the net allows me to fulfill it without having to move out.

You are reading this?On a sofa?In your bed? Or while you drive a porshe-I don't care, actually 'THEY' don't. 'THEY' are people out there in distant villages who work for water, light , sanitary-basics of living! But you can if you want to, you have the power to give them a life and in return count your blessings.

I've always complained that I could not study as much as I wished, but think about it. Had you to study under a street lamp-would you make the next Vidyasagar? Probably No! But there are plenty Vidyasagars there, who donot have a street lamp, who don't know what 'net' can be except in fishing!

Among the plenty cases, including the ones from my State of belonging, I chose this one. A group of #5Women who need loan for raw material and will thus lay the foundation of a cultural business of garment material. Why did I then ignore the rest? All of them being needy, I chose this group for 5Reasons:
1. They are women (helping women empowerment)
2. They have started which means they have tried (self-help)
3. They are entrepreneurs(they united for a business cause)
4. They hail from a highly cultural garment state, where colors and threads define their work.
5.Mahatma Gandhi hailed from here, which makes it more befitting that garments could get a say better here
BTW I'm not biased by Dr.M.Gandhi yet I find this endeavor more promising as they have tried and only a little help can mean a great future. Whereas the other cases needed money for training to be employable but then what? While solar lights can be made using some simple coke bottles, this is what the NGO must teach. But a business is promising, it has a future. This is where someone has tried and then looked for help, didn't straight away say 'I can't', a little push can go a long way. And I would like to see lots of those Gujarati designs in near future, they are awesome. 

Take a look at Gujarati work:





















(these images have been captured from google search, none of it can be mine ever)


Some Interesting Facts:

Did you know Dr.M.Gandhi was to be awarded nobel peace prize in year of his assassination?
Did you know female infanticide has caused many Indian States to buy women from other states?
Did you know you were richer,happier and luckier than plenty people you didn't know?
Did you know you can help every such human being?

PS-I have no relation with Milaap and I am just a blogger, trying to help and asking for help. There is no bias, if again I can be of help to anyother person, I will again, whenever needed.

RefID- http://milaap.org/fund/gitaben-batukbhai-and-group/1996?&referrer_id=9317

1 comment:

  1. The human body cannot synthesize on its own. copper water bottle online bottle is essential for certain metabolic functions.

    When benefits of copper water bottles is stored in a copper vessel the copper gently leeches into the water and lends it all its positive properties.

    The human body cannot synthesize on its own. copper water bottle online bottle is essential for certain metabolic functions.

    cold pressed oil hyderabad is considered to be one of the most versatile natural oils today.

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...