Sunday 10 August 2014

Niel Costa's life (2)

This is the part I couldn't come to write on, this part of my life goes haywire for me, the missing chunk of my life.....


[if u have not read the first part please read it by clicking this link- http://pennmarks.blogspot.in/2014/07/niel-costas-life.html]

The next thing I remember is I woke up on a bed and Anj was weeping. I asked Anj to calm down even though I had no idea of what was going on. She shrieked, "you don't even remember anything" and fainted. I will never forget the look on her face....scared. I don't know what came over me but there was nothing more I wanted to do than protect her, stop her tears. The doctor had suggested I had a partial memory loss and stress could make it worse. Life seemed like missing a chunk in it but the best part was Anj was there with me and even mentioning that day would get her upset.

One night and I lost my parents, my memory and maybe lots more. It was September 11,2001 - the dreaded day of many of our lives.  We at least had a house to ourselves and Nannies came by to help us in the earlier days of our childhood. Being a social cause and traumatized time, people had got together, many neighbors helped us. From then I only remember one girl in my life-Anj. We grew up like siblings and shared the most sensitive relationships. I don't know whether I liked this or not but I didn't have an option. Yet staying beside Anj the whole time gave me immense satisfaction.

We grew up pretty unsoon. From school to high school to college everything was so much pain, no parents, no guidance but we fortunately managed fair scholarships most of the times.Home would mean me an Anj and I hated it when she went dating. I'm not sure if it was brotherly or something else but I didn't like it. She is also very naive, she gets all the wrong guys around her. I often had to stalk her at times to make sure another of those harassing incidents don't happen.

We do all the daily tasks together, cooking, washing everything. Each day I fall in love with this lovely lady, maybe I'm like a sibling to her. The good part is, I get to stay with her always unless her boyfriend Brad comes over.

This evening we had a fight, pretty intense actually. She offends me, she has an offer from Paris college of Art and she didn't mention it, so what I didn't get through, there's just one scholarship! I know it will be difficult but its the matter of her dreams! I've had mine, well almost....

-Niel Costa


The following post will be posted by 17th, if there are any more updates I will inform here..
I am extremely sorry for the delay yet again, I cannot do this, I will get back asap once I can concentrate again. Sorry for the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it? Share it and leave me your thoughts in comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...